Saturday, April 7, 2012

April ATCs

Susan Highfield (Australia) is an English and she loves the Tudor, Elizabethan & Victorian era's. Susan also likes flowers, particularly roses. I thought this is the perfect thing for her birthday ATC - tatted Tudor roses! I love this design of Rosemarie Peel though it was sometimes back since I last tatted this pattern.

As again, the same tatted motifs from the birthday ATC made up the my piece for The Linen Shelf's ATC Challenge. This is my April ATC.
My April entry for The Green Paper Collage Challenge is an ATC titled "Dear Rose", with a red tatted rose.


OK, I managed to find the last set of inchies for the March swaps - scraps from round paper hole punch. The white circles are the scraps from the puncher, the metallic honeycomb background is what you can purchase, a by-product from the manufacture of sequins if I'm not wrong.
Here are the rest of the ATCs with inchies that I'm sending in to Debbie H. for the March swaps - "Who's Hiding?", a simple fold ATC with an origami frog inchie.
"What I Sewed" ATC with a pin-cushion inchie.

These are ATCs with a pocket, housing inchies inside. I made them into corner bookmarks, the hearts all adorned with tatted flowers.

Got some tatted alphabets done too. You might have guessed it - they are for a colleague who has resigned.
I have a lot more photos to load, especially swaps and gifts received. Will try to post again real soon!

7 comments:

Stitchety Grub said...

Gorgeous work - especially love the tatted tudor roses and the way you have mounted them :D

ancolie said...

the birthday ATC is very nice !
i like to make ATCs too ...
happy easter holidays
ancolie

Mary said...

Everything is lovely, the Challenge entry is really beautifully done.

God's Kid said...

I love all the tatted flowers!! :)
And you do such an awesome job tatting letters!! :)

JennyPennyPoppy said...

Susan is going to love your tatted Tudor roses!! Very nicely done indeed :)

Joanna said...

You've been a busy girl! Really like your tatted tudor roses.

BadPenny said...

Your work is so lovely and delicate.